Instant Classic Shooting up the Charts
November 17, 2011 TC
This is an instant classic. Do not underestimate the power of this. ht Clonal:
- Why Shadow Government Statistics is very, very, very wrong.
- Demand Causes Hiring: Meme starting to catch on with important people
- Why China is not an inflation threat
- Job at McDonalds harder to get than acceptance to Harvard
- Shadow Stats: Still Very, Very, Very Wrong
- Two Minutes Hate: Why not accept the Basic Accounting of MMT?
- RT @Calculatorci: @herbgreenberg From Reuters: Bezos has made 29B personally, 10x more than AMZN (the Company) has made over its 20 year hi… 3 hours ago
- RT @TheArmoTrader: WTI Crude oil trades through 80 and we might start seeing some panicked equity longs again. $CL_F $USO $SPY 3 hours ago
- RT @stillgray: Gamergate in a nutshell. http://t.co/IqPklcYQhg 10 hours ago
- RT @onekade: "CIA agents impersonated Senate staffers in order to gain access to Senate communications" m.huffpost.com/us/entry/60184… 10 hours ago
- RT @JuddLegum: Ted Cruz's Deputy Chief Of Staff: "Before Obamacare, there had never been a confirmed case of Ebola in the U.S." https://t.c… 15 hours ago
#AUD #bonds #USD @EUR accounting identities austerity Australia Austrian Economics bailouts basketball Bond Vigilantes China consumer spending corporate profits crime Currencies data debt default deficit spending demand economics economy energy Fed fiscal policy fun Functional Finance FX GDP Germany gold government Hayek housing market hyperinflation Hyperinflation Hoax impossible Income Inequality inflation insolvency Interest Rates internet Keynes krugman liars links math MMT monetary policy money NYT Obama Boom oil Optimism payroll tax holiday Politics QE Recession Recovery risk adjusted returns saudi Arabia savings sectoral balances shadowstats Soros stagflation stocks taxes tax receipts TC Rule trillion dollar coin unemployment Upper Income Spending Xie