Instant Classic Shooting up the Charts
November 17, 2011 TC
This is an instant classic. Do not underestimate the power of this. ht Clonal:
- Job at McDonalds harder to get than acceptance to Harvard
- Why Shadow Government Statistics is very, very, very wrong.
- Fighting the Hyperinflation Hoax - and Winning!
- Unleaded Gasoline vs. Abortion - which caused the drop in Violent Crime?
- MMT Flogs Bill Gross in Public Stockades...and where do you put an Ocean?
- RT @neiltyson: In the @MartianMovie, they got crucial science right, while enhancing the story by fictionalizing the science that remained. 9 hours ago
- Not sure why iPhone is not in low power mode all the time. 11 hours ago
- RT @ddayen: Speaking of which, check out my piece in the fall issue of @theprospect on why we need antitrust enforcement again https://t.co… 11 hours ago
- RT @NJFiorvento: "Secular liberal universalism is ruining America!" (5 seconds later) "Of course I support secular liberal universalism eve… 11 hours ago
- I Keep thinking if VW had only missed by 2x instead of 40x there would be a very different narrative on the story. But 40x?! 11 hours ago
#AUD #bonds #USD @EUR accounting identities austerity Australia Austrian Economics bailouts basketball Bond Vigilantes China consumer spending corporate profits crime Currencies data debt default deficit spending demand economics economy energy Fed fiscal policy fun Functional Finance FX GDP Germany gold government Hayek housing market hyperinflation Hyperinflation Hoax impossible Income Inequality inflation insolvency Interest Rates internet Keynes krugman liars links math MMT monetary policy money NYT Obama Boom oil Optimism payroll tax holiday Politics QE Recession Recovery risk adjusted returns saudi Arabia savings sectoral balances shadowstats Soros stagflation stocks taxes tax receipts TC Rule trillion dollar coin unemployment Upper Income Spending Xie