Instant Classic Shooting up the Charts
November 17, 2011 TC
This is an instant classic. Do not underestimate the power of this. ht Clonal:
- Why Shadow Government Statistics is very, very, very wrong.
- Job at McDonalds harder to get than acceptance to Harvard
- Personal Food Deflation Watch: Milk $2.09/gallon at Costco
- The TC Curve: Keith Moon Economics
- Welcome, Prof. John Quiggin!
- MMT Flogs Bill Gross in Public Stockades...and where do you put an Ocean?
- Two different people I know quit their jobs today, no job offers on table, feel very confident they will get a new job soon. 3 hours ago
- RT @business: American CEOs are the most bearish on earnings since 2008 crisis bloom.bg/1DfGAc0 5 hours ago
- RT @jrovner: "It’s ironic that in making Medicaid more conservative, Pence has made it much more complicated and bureaucratic." http://t.co… 8 hours ago
- RT @vanbadham: Why feminism? Because you can sell 30 MILLION copies of a single book and when you die, The Australian prints this: http://t… 8 hours ago
- RT @netbacker: Why quantitative easing and negative interest rates will fail creditwritedowns.com/2015/01/why-qu… 9 hours ago
#AUD #bonds #USD @EUR accounting identities austerity Australia Austrian Economics bailouts basketball Bond Vigilantes China consumer spending corporate profits crime Currencies data debt default deficit spending demand economics economy energy Fed fiscal policy fun Functional Finance FX GDP Germany gold government Hayek housing market hyperinflation Hyperinflation Hoax impossible Income Inequality inflation insolvency Interest Rates internet Keynes krugman liars links math MMT monetary policy money NYT Obama Boom oil Optimism payroll tax holiday Politics QE Recession Recovery risk adjusted returns saudi Arabia savings sectoral balances shadowstats Soros stagflation stocks taxes tax receipts TC Rule trillion dollar coin unemployment Upper Income Spending Xie