Instant Classic Shooting up the Charts
November 17, 2011 TC
This is an instant classic. Do not underestimate the power of this. ht Clonal:
- Why Shadow Government Statistics is very, very, very wrong.
- Dennis Rodman was mind-bogglingly awesome, and I'm back
- Aggressive NGDP Targeting gets us Recession levels of Unemployment!
- Solvency and Value, Insolvency and Debasement
- Job at McDonalds harder to get than acceptance to Harvard
- Will Saudi Arabi flood the oil market to keep their heads on their shoulders?
- RT @Boyne_Mountain: Creating our own atmosphere with the help of the Boyne Low-E fan guns...a majestic start to the holidays. #FeelFree htt… 10 hours ago
- RT @radleybalko: Damn. http://t.co/4F74DPHgOf 10 hours ago
- RT @RichardFantin: Bankers See $1 Trillion of Zombie Investments Stranded in the Oil Fields mobile.bloomberg.com/news/2014-12-1… cc @TheBubbleBubble 14 hours ago
- RT @mileskimball: Extensive, systematic data should be collected on colleges' effectiveness. Obama Sets College-Ranking Framework http://t.… 14 hours ago
- RT @DLin71: Reminder: Hollywood once released a movie, without incident, in which Frank Drebin beat up Khomeini, Gaddafi, Arafat, Amin, and… 14 hours ago
#AUD #bonds #USD @EUR accounting identities austerity Australia Austrian Economics bailouts basketball Bond Vigilantes China consumer spending corporate profits crime Currencies data debt default deficit spending demand economics economy energy Fed fiscal policy fun Functional Finance FX GDP Germany gold government Hayek housing market hyperinflation Hyperinflation Hoax impossible Income Inequality inflation insolvency Interest Rates internet Keynes krugman liars links math MMT monetary policy money NYT Obama Boom oil Optimism payroll tax holiday Politics QE Recession Recovery risk adjusted returns saudi Arabia savings sectoral balances shadowstats Soros stagflation stocks taxes tax receipts TC Rule trillion dollar coin unemployment Upper Income Spending Xie