Instant Classic Shooting up the Charts
November 17, 2011 TC
This is an instant classic. Do not underestimate the power of this. ht Clonal:
- Why Shadow Government Statistics is very, very, very wrong.
- Job at McDonalds harder to get than acceptance to Harvard
- Fighting the Hyperinflation Hoax - and Winning!
- Monetary policy and Human misery
- Demand Causes Hiring: Meme starting to catch on with important people
- The Useless Intertemporal Government Budget Constraint: Not Economics
- QE II: The Fed's "Cash for Clunkers" Program - and why the End of QEII means "The Godzilla of all Bond Rallies"
- RT @pyker: @traderscrucible @mucha_carlos yes, I'm a native speaker, maybe freelance bullshit translator can be my retirement career :-) 12 hours ago
- RT @pyker: @traderscrucible @mucha_carlos "within 5 yrs" is tech-speak for "we have no fucking idea when/if this will happen" 12 hours ago
- Beta level sims not all that far away: businessinsider.com/within-5-years… @mucha_carlos 13 hours ago
- RT @Green_Footballs: Wingnuts' Crippling Ebola Fury: Why They're Enraged About Fighting a Disease lgf.bz/1rpfQTP 14 hours ago
- Businesses Hire when they are Swamped with Demand, not when they have High Profits. 16 hours ago
#AUD #bonds #USD @EUR accounting identities austerity Australia Austrian Economics bailouts basketball Bond Vigilantes China consumer spending corporate profits crime Currencies data debt default deficit spending demand economics economy energy Fed fiscal policy fun Functional Finance FX GDP Germany gold government Hayek housing market hyperinflation Hyperinflation Hoax impossible Income Inequality inflation insolvency Interest Rates internet Keynes krugman liars links math MMT monetary policy money NYT Obama Boom oil Optimism payroll tax holiday Politics QE Recession Recovery risk adjusted returns saudi Arabia savings sectoral balances shadowstats Soros stagflation stocks taxes tax receipts TC Rule trillion dollar coin unemployment Upper Income Spending Xie