Instant Classic Shooting up the Charts
November 17, 2011 TC
This is an instant classic. Do not underestimate the power of this. ht Clonal:
- Why Shadow Government Statistics is very, very, very wrong.
- Solvency and Value, Insolvency and Debasement
- The Useless Intertemporal Government Budget Constraint: Not Economics
- Job at McDonalds harder to get than acceptance to Harvard
- Two Minutes Hate: Why not accept the Basic Accounting of MMT?
- Aggressive NGDP Targeting gets us Recession levels of Unemployment!
- RT @ClimateReality: Dark Money ATM: An estimated $125,000,000 has been given to climate change denial groups in the last three years http:/… 4 hours ago
- RT @Lebeaucarnews: NEW: @Jeep brand stays red-hot with June sales climbing 25% 4 hours ago
- RT @businessinsider: Fiat Chrysler sales up 8.2% (+9.9% Estimated) read.bi/1CJ5QHk 4 hours ago
- Even if the worst happens in Greece, does anything really bad happen? Pretty certain it can and will be contained. 4 hours ago
- Businesses Hire when they are Swamped with Demand, not when they have High Profits. 6 hours ago
#AUD #bonds #USD @EUR accounting identities austerity Australia Austrian Economics bailouts basketball Bond Vigilantes China consumer spending corporate profits crime Currencies data debt default deficit spending demand economics economy energy Fed fiscal policy fun Functional Finance FX GDP Germany gold government Hayek housing market hyperinflation Hyperinflation Hoax impossible Income Inequality inflation insolvency Interest Rates internet Keynes krugman liars links math MMT monetary policy money NYT Obama Boom oil Optimism payroll tax holiday Politics QE Recession Recovery risk adjusted returns saudi Arabia savings sectoral balances shadowstats Soros stagflation stocks taxes tax receipts TC Rule trillion dollar coin unemployment Upper Income Spending Xie