Instant Classic Shooting up the Charts
This is an instant classic. Do not underestimate the power of this. ht Clonal:
- Why Shadow Government Statistics is very, very, very wrong.
- Shadow Stats: Still Very, Very, Very Wrong
- Aggressive NGDP Targeting gets us Recession levels of Unemployment!
- Fighting the Hyperinflation Hoax - and Winning!
- "The most important event in the history of humanity since the domestication of animals and plants" happened in a country with Debt to GDP greater than 150%
- Monetary Realism and MMT
- RT @buffer: 9 Informative Infographics To Get You Started With Visual #Content! buff.ly/1qzYMLR http://t.co/SClBcadryl 2 hours ago
- Businesses Hire when they are Swamped with Demand, not when they have High Profits. 11 hours ago
- RT @alyankovic: It’s official. MANDATORY FUN enters the Billboard album chart this week at #1. Wow. WOW. 11 hours ago
- RT @JoshZumbrun: It doesn't even mean the ideas are bad. It just means that readers deserve to know which ideas are actually driving policy… 22 hours ago
- Businesses Hire when they are Swamped with Demand, not when they have High Profits. 1 day ago
#AUD #bonds #USD @EUR accounting identities austerity Australia Austrian Economics bailouts basketball Bond Vigilantes China consumer spending corporate profits crime Currencies data debt default deficit spending demand economics economy energy Fed fiscal policy fun Functional Finance FX GDP Germany gold government Hayek housing market hyperinflation Hyperinflation Hoax impossible Income Inequality inflation insolvency Interest Rates internet Keynes krugman liars links math MMT monetary policy money NYT Obama Boom oil Optimism payroll tax holiday Politics QE Recession Recovery risk adjusted returns saudi Arabia savings sectoral balances shadowstats Soros stagflation stocks taxes tax receipts TC Rule trillion dollar coin unemployment Upper Income Spending Xie