MMT goes big time
Modern Monetary Theory keeps getting more and more attention – now from one of the true giants, Paul Krugman. Note that PK doesn’t get it yet. The first step to understanding is engaging.
Jessie is backing down..
Interfluidity is on the case.
Rodger – what do you think now?
- RT @SimonNRicketts: This sign is supposed to show you which things are forbidden. But it actually creates the coolest dog ever. http://t.co… 13 hours ago
- RT @JigarShahDC: Great conversation about how "Baseload power" is a myth: ""variable" renewables will work just fine theconversation.com/baseload-power… 17 hours ago
- RT @DanMKervick: Prediction: NONE of the most frequently cited front-runners will be the nominee of the Democratic Party in 2016. 17 hours ago
- RT @UnlearningEcon: Interesting tax suggestion from @TickyW: Is Universal Credit the wrong approach? theuxbridgegraduate.wordpress.com/2014/08/31/is-… 22 hours ago
- Businesses Hire when they are Swamped with Demand, not when they have High Profits. 1 day ago