MMT goes big time
Modern Monetary Theory keeps getting more and more attention – now from one of the true giants, Paul Krugman. Note that PK doesn’t get it yet. The first step to understanding is engaging.
Jessie is backing down..
Interfluidity is on the case.
Rodger – what do you think now?
- Why Shadow Government Statistics is very, very, very wrong.
- Shadow Stats: Still Very, Very, Very Wrong
- Fall in Gasoline prices could spark a Boom
- Will Saudi Arabi flood the oil market to keep their heads on their shoulders?
- What do FX intervention "losses" mean to CB's with fiat currencies?
- Solvency and Value, Insolvency and Debasement
- RT @billmon1: "Human rights activists are planning to airlift DVDs of the Seth Rogan comedy into [N. Korea] via hydrogen balloons." http://… 1 hour ago
- RT @tnr: The New York cop killer was arrested 19 times. Why was he still able to get his hands on a gun? on.tnr.com/1rdlnPc 2 hours ago
- Natural gas is crashing http://t.co/lNnNjiHJZV 2 hours ago
- RT @TheStalwart: @conorsen A strong economy + the Fed staying on hold due to weakness abroad, plus huge buying of Treasuries from abroad. V… 4 hours ago
- RT @johnkrafcik: 2015 @TrueCar Forecast: 17M US auto sales, all-time record revenue of $553 billion. Watch F-150, GLA, CX-3. http://t.co/fP… 4 hours ago