MMT goes big time
Modern Monetary Theory keeps getting more and more attention – now from one of the true giants, Paul Krugman. Note that PK doesn’t get it yet. The first step to understanding is engaging.
Jessie is backing down..
Interfluidity is on the case.
Rodger – what do you think now?
- Why Shadow Government Statistics is very, very, very wrong.
- Job at McDonalds harder to get than acceptance to Harvard
- Cutting Edge Monetary Policy: Pray for a Better Economy
- Unleaded Gasoline vs. Abortion - which caused the drop in Violent Crime?
- Hyperinflation Hoax: China still cannot emport that much inflation to the U.S.
- The Useless Intertemporal Government Budget Constraint: Not Economics
- Evernote and Getting Things Done
- RT @pmarca: "The numbers clearly show the country is in long-run terminal decline!" "The numbers are being rigged by the politicians!" 13 hours ago
- RT @toby_n: The wrongest thing ever? My defence of multi-billionaire hegde fund inflation truthers wp.me/p4L1uT-1h 13 hours ago
- RT @retheauditors: “@TraceyRyniec: @traderscrucible Yep. In Chicago, it is Eastern Europeans. They come on airplanes legally and stay for … 14 hours ago
- RT @jp_koning: @RoryKoller @FriedrichHayek @PeterSchiff Check out the Billion Prices Project, it moves in line with CPI http://t.co/73OUpEb… 15 hours ago
- RT @ModeledBehavior: Nick Hanauer has an amazing ability to find free lunches politico.com/magazine/story… 15 hours ago