MMT goes big time
Modern Monetary Theory keeps getting more and more attention – now from one of the true giants, Paul Krugman. Note that PK doesn’t get it yet. The first step to understanding is engaging.
Jessie is backing down..
Interfluidity is on the case.
Rodger – what do you think now?
- Why Shadow Government Statistics is very, very, very wrong.
- What do FX intervention "losses" mean to CB's with fiat currencies?
- Job at McDonalds harder to get than acceptance to Harvard
- Fighting the Hyperinflation Hoax - and Winning!
- Peak Grover Norquist?
- Instant Classic Shooting up the Charts
- Links 1-10-2011
- RT @MJayRosenberg: Suddenly genocide is on the table for Jewish right. us4.campaign-archive2.com/?u=855aabd7ccd… 56 minutes ago
- RT @MikeGrunwald: Renewable power, once again a mere 100% of new generating capacity in July. m.pv-magazine.com/news/details/b… 2 hours ago
- RT @Noahpinion: I've heard the sentence "He makes tons of money" used to apply to someone with a salary of $100k, and someone with a salary… 9 hours ago
- RT @statonjr: Humans need not apply - Finally. tmblr.co/Zb1nEo1Okyts5 15 hours ago
- Businesses Hire when they are Swamped with Demand, not when they have High Profits. 17 hours ago