MMT goes big time
Modern Monetary Theory keeps getting more and more attention – now from one of the true giants, Paul Krugman. Note that PK doesn’t get it yet. The first step to understanding is engaging.
Jessie is backing down..
Interfluidity is on the case.
Rodger – what do you think now?
- RT @RencapMan: MT “@PopMech: A flexible, bendable aluminum battery that charges in 60 seconds popularmechanics.com/science/energy… http://t.co/NDt7j7yCIX” 9 hours ago
- 7500 cycles with no degrade in performance. Flexible. Wow. 9 hours ago
- Game changing battery technology. Charges in a minute, made from aluminum and other cheap materials, from Stanford. popularmechanics.com/science/energy… 9 hours ago
- RT @Neil_Irwin: Great Krugman graf on the view that deviations from Taylor Rule caused the financial crisis. krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/04/21/the… http://… 9 hours ago
- Businesses Hire when they are Swamped with Demand, not when they have High Profits. 11 hours ago