MMT goes big time
Modern Monetary Theory keeps getting more and more attention – now from one of the true giants, Paul Krugman. Note that PK doesn’t get it yet. The first step to understanding is engaging.
Jessie is backing down..
Interfluidity is on the case.
Rodger – what do you think now?
- RT @GlennF: Somebody I thought was a normal human just started explaining natural law to me and right of police to beat the shit out of peo… 1 hour ago
- RT @david_glasner: Currency Wars: The Next Generation uneasymoney.com/2014/10/22/cur… 3 hours ago
- RT @UNDP: #Solar purifiers reduce #water scarcity, last 20 yrs & require <20min assembly. See them work in #MarshallIslands: http://t.co/7v… 3 hours ago
- RT @pyker: @traderscrucible I'll take the other side of that bet. No fully self-driving cars in next 20 years. Burrito to the winner. 5 hours ago
- RT @interfluidity: "[economics] ought to start from the presumption…that market construction is difficult" @delong equitablegrowth.org/2014/10/22/jef… 8 hours ago