MMT goes big time
Modern Monetary Theory keeps getting more and more attention – now from one of the true giants, Paul Krugman. Note that PK doesn’t get it yet. The first step to understanding is engaging.
Jessie is backing down..
Interfluidity is on the case.
Rodger – what do you think now?
- Why Shadow Government Statistics is very, very, very wrong.
- Job at McDonalds harder to get than acceptance to Harvard
- Using MMT for Evil
- 4 Ways to Change the Fed
- "Chapter 2: In Which the Traders Crucible slays the Intertemporal Government Budget Constraint, and Mr. Rowe demonstrates his Worth
- RT @mbusigin: 4 out of the last 5 GDPs have been between 3.5 - 4.5%. Not exactly new normal stuff. research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/graph/?g… 2 hours ago
- RT @interfluidity: @pmarca @netbacker not distinct phenomena. deleveraging + income polarization ==> demand shortfall ==> liquidity trap + … 3 hours ago
- RT @jbarro: This Halloween I'm going as "inflation." I'm RSVPing to all the parties but not showing up. 11 hours ago
- Businesses Hire when they are Swamped with Demand, not when they have High Profits. 16 hours ago
- RT @CaroKopp: In October, 100% of the Buffer team worked directly with customers. So proud to be a part of this team. 1 day ago