MMT goes big time
Modern Monetary Theory keeps getting more and more attention – now from one of the true giants, Paul Krugman. Note that PK doesn’t get it yet. The first step to understanding is engaging.
Jessie is backing down..
Interfluidity is on the case.
Rodger – what do you think now?
- Why Shadow Government Statistics is very, very, very wrong.
- Unleaded Gasoline vs. Abortion - which caused the drop in Violent Crime?
- Cutting Edge Monetary Policy: Pray for a Better Economy
- Bond King Bill Gross uses a false story about frogs to promote a false story about bonds
- Fighting the Hyperinflation Hoax - and Winning!
- Hyperinflation takes years and years, not days. And Deflation is the real threat.
- Businesses Hire when they are Swamped with Demand, not when they have High Profits. 4 hours ago
- RT @DCAficionado: For all of my beer snobbery, I'll say this. Any brewery that has been continuously operating for close to 1000 years des… 10 hours ago
- RT @Noahpinion: Liberals who jumped all over Paul Ryan's poverty plan should realize what a shift it represents for the GOP: http://t.co/9H… 10 hours ago
- RT @JimPethokoukis: WSJ: Corn futures prices hitting lowest point since 2010 ... soybean contracts trading near 2½-year lows. http://t.co/… 1 day ago
- Businesses Hire when they are Swamped with Demand, not when they have High Profits. 1 day ago