MMT goes big time
Modern Monetary Theory keeps getting more and more attention – now from one of the true giants, Paul Krugman. Note that PK doesn’t get it yet. The first step to understanding is engaging.
Jessie is backing down..
Interfluidity is on the case.
Rodger – what do you think now?
- Why Shadow Government Statistics is very, very, very wrong.
- Job at McDonalds harder to get than acceptance to Harvard
- The Useless Intertemporal Government Budget Constraint: Not Economics
- Demand Causes Hiring: Meme starting to catch on with important people
- QE II: The Fed's "Cash for Clunkers" Program - and why the End of QEII means "The Godzilla of all Bond Rallies"
- Fighting the Hyperinflation Hoax - and Winning!
- Monetary policy and Human misery
- RT @pyker: @traderscrucible @mucha_carlos yes, I'm a native speaker, maybe freelance bullshit translator can be my retirement career :-) 6 hours ago
- RT @pyker: @traderscrucible @mucha_carlos "within 5 yrs" is tech-speak for "we have no fucking idea when/if this will happen" 6 hours ago
- Beta level sims not all that far away: businessinsider.com/within-5-years… @mucha_carlos 7 hours ago
- RT @Green_Footballs: Wingnuts' Crippling Ebola Fury: Why They're Enraged About Fighting a Disease lgf.bz/1rpfQTP 8 hours ago
- Businesses Hire when they are Swamped with Demand, not when they have High Profits. 10 hours ago