MMT goes big time
Modern Monetary Theory keeps getting more and more attention – now from one of the true giants, Paul Krugman. Note that PK doesn’t get it yet. The first step to understanding is engaging.
Jessie is backing down..
Interfluidity is on the case.
Rodger – what do you think now?
- Why Shadow Government Statistics is very, very, very wrong.
- Demand Causes Hiring: Meme starting to catch on with important people
- Job at McDonalds harder to get than acceptance to Harvard
- Two Minutes Hate: Why not accept the Basic Accounting of MMT?
- Shadow Stats: Still Very, Very, Very Wrong
- Yglesias and MMT
- RT @stillgray: Gamergate in a nutshell. http://t.co/IqPklcYQhg 5 hours ago
- RT @onekade: "CIA agents impersonated Senate staffers in order to gain access to Senate communications" m.huffpost.com/us/entry/60184… 5 hours ago
- RT @JuddLegum: Ted Cruz's Deputy Chief Of Staff: "Before Obamacare, there had never been a confirmed case of Ebola in the U.S." https://t.c… 9 hours ago
- RT @edwardnh: The German view: The case for running a deficit to stimulate the economy is flimsy ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/9… expect the economy… 13 hours ago
- RT @JigarShahDC: .@RMI discredits the concept of "Baseload Power”, thank you Amory Lovins! cleantechnica.com/2014/08/08/rmi… @cwarroom 13 hours ago