Straight from the Glorious Leader
February 23, 2011 TC
In case ya’all were thinking that MMTers think that spending is never inflationary. It’s buried in the comments, but it is there.
- Why Shadow Government Statistics is very, very, very wrong.
- Fighting the Hyperinflation Hoax - and Winning!
- What do FX intervention "losses" mean to CB's with fiat currencies?
- "The most important event in the history of humanity since the domestication of animals and plants" happened in a country with Debt to GDP greater than 150%
- Peak Grover Norquist?
- Morning Caffeine 5-21-2012
- Saudi Arabia, the only country in OPEC that can pump more oil, says it will pump more oil
- RT @Noahpinion: I've heard the sentence "He makes tons of money" used to apply to someone with a salary of $100k, and someone with a salary… 1 hour ago
- RT @statonjr: Humans need not apply - Finally. tmblr.co/Zb1nEo1Okyts5 7 hours ago
- Businesses Hire when they are Swamped with Demand, not when they have High Profits. 9 hours ago
- RT @pitchforkmedia: The 100 Best Albums of the Decade So Far p4k.in/1pWEybG 16 hours ago
- RT @gragtah: San Francisco described in a 1930s history book http://t.co/8Ss7r3yOnf 17 hours ago
#AUD #bonds #USD @EUR accounting identities austerity Australia Austrian Economics bailouts basketball Bond Vigilantes China consumer spending corporate profits crime Currencies data debt default deficit spending demand economics economy energy Fed fiscal policy fun Functional Finance FX GDP Germany gold government Hayek housing market hyperinflation Hyperinflation Hoax impossible Income Inequality inflation insolvency Interest Rates internet Keynes krugman liars links math MMT monetary policy money NYT Obama Boom oil Optimism payroll tax holiday Politics QE Recession Recovery risk adjusted returns saudi Arabia savings sectoral balances shadowstats Soros stagflation stocks taxes tax receipts TC Rule trillion dollar coin unemployment Upper Income Spending Xie