Straight from the Glorious Leader
February 23, 2011 TC
In case ya’all were thinking that MMTers think that spending is never inflationary. It’s buried in the comments, but it is there.
- Why Shadow Government Statistics is very, very, very wrong.
- Unleaded Gasoline vs. Abortion - which caused the drop in Violent Crime?
- Job at McDonalds harder to get than acceptance to Harvard
- "The most important event in the history of humanity since the domestication of animals and plants" happened in a country with Debt to GDP greater than 150%
- Shadow Stats: Still Very, Very, Very Wrong
- Bond King Bill Gross uses a false story about frogs to promote a false story about bonds
- RT @jkottke: How many Gb is Trent Reznor's "Rachet Sounds" folder, do you think? 41 minutes ago
- RT @binarybits: Also, a surprisingly high fraction of the people peddling hackery think they're doing serious policy work that just happens… 1 hour ago
- RT @edwardnh: Revisiting the Lehman Brothers Bailout That Never Was - NYTimes ow.ly/C6LXP ht @louisestory 4 hours ago
- RT @mileskimball: New post: "Barbara Oakley: How We Should Be Teaching Math" blog.supplysideliberal.com/post/987846674… 4 hours ago
- RT @BruceBartlett: Ron Paul Thinks There Should Be More Secessionist Movements in the U.S. nationaljournal.com/politics/ron-p… Because it worked so well… 5 hours ago
#AUD #bonds #USD @EUR accounting identities austerity Australia Austrian Economics bailouts basketball Bond Vigilantes China consumer spending corporate profits crime Currencies data debt default deficit spending demand economics economy energy Fed fiscal policy fun Functional Finance FX GDP Germany gold government Hayek housing market hyperinflation Hyperinflation Hoax impossible Income Inequality inflation insolvency Interest Rates internet Keynes krugman liars links math MMT monetary policy money NYT Obama Boom oil Optimism payroll tax holiday Politics QE Recession Recovery risk adjusted returns saudi Arabia savings sectoral balances shadowstats Soros stagflation stocks taxes tax receipts TC Rule trillion dollar coin unemployment Upper Income Spending Xie