Straight from the Glorious Leader
In case ya’all were thinking that MMTers think that spending is never inflationary. It’s buried in the comments, but it is there.
- Why Shadow Government Statistics is very, very, very wrong.
- Job at McDonalds harder to get than acceptance to Harvard
- The Useless Intertemporal Government Budget Constraint: Not Economics
- Fighting the Hyperinflation Hoax - and Winning!
- Wall Of Shame
- Bitcoin hacked, proving once again it's not real money
- RT @MarcBC10: @petermaercbs seriously? R u not embarrassed for the presidency? And u wonder y Putin and our enemies do not take Obama serio… 33 minutes ago
- Businesses Hire when they are Swamped with Demand, not when they have High Profits. 1 hour ago
- Businesses Hire when they are Swamped with Demand, not when they have High Profits. 1 day ago
- RT @m_sendhil: Stop worrying about top 1% and start worrying about the bottom 20% My @nytimes column. nyti.ms/1fODhAZ 1 day ago
- RT @hedgefundinvest: I think I'm going to "let it flow" this AM. (i.e. "flood," apologies in advance.) It's something I've been thinking ab… 1 day ago
#AUD #bonds #USD @EUR accounting identities austerity Australia Austrian Economics bailouts basketball Bond Vigilantes China consumer spending corporate profits crime Currencies data debt default deficit spending demand economics economy energy Fed fiscal policy fun Functional Finance FX GDP Germany gold government Hayek housing market hyperinflation Hyperinflation Hoax impossible Income Inequality inflation insolvency Interest Rates internet Keynes krugman liars links math MMT monetary policy money NYT Obama Boom oil Optimism payroll tax holiday Politics QE Recession Recovery risk adjusted returns saudi Arabia savings sectoral balances shadowstats Soros stagflation stocks taxes tax receipts TC Rule trillion dollar coin unemployment Upper Income Spending Xie