Straight from the Glorious Leader
February 23, 2011 TC
In case ya’all were thinking that MMTers think that spending is never inflationary. It’s buried in the comments, but it is there.
- Job at McDonalds harder to get than acceptance to Harvard
- Why Shadow Government Statistics is very, very, very wrong.
- Obscure 1996 Law gives President Obama the power to end this Recession Overnight
- It's my fault Matt Rognlie misunderstands MMT
- Scientific thinking about Anti-scientific thoughts
- Not much common ground between Austrians and MMT, because one side is insane
- RT @GregorMacdonald: @maxw3st Though I do agree, one political party alone is thwarting all progress in area of transport, rail, and public… 1 hour ago
- RT @TheWeek: 1,000-year lifespans become a medical reality very soon. How would our economy cope? bit.ly/1wfDfHZ http://t.co/AO2zOT… 1 hour ago
- RT @drgrist: I’ve been reading @kdrum on a near-daily basis for over a decade now. The blogger’s blogger, none better. 7 hours ago
- RT @rjwile: "Coverage of housing markets is typically written in terms of the interests of people who like high house prices" http://t.co/t… 8 hours ago
- Businesses Hire when they are Swamped with Demand, not when they have High Profits. 8 hours ago
#AUD #bonds #USD @EUR accounting identities austerity Australia Austrian Economics bailouts basketball Bond Vigilantes China consumer spending corporate profits crime Currencies data debt default deficit spending demand economics economy energy Fed fiscal policy fun Functional Finance FX GDP Germany gold government Hayek housing market hyperinflation Hyperinflation Hoax impossible Income Inequality inflation insolvency Interest Rates internet Keynes krugman liars links math MMT monetary policy money NYT Obama Boom oil Optimism payroll tax holiday Politics QE Recession Recovery risk adjusted returns saudi Arabia savings sectoral balances shadowstats Soros stagflation stocks taxes tax receipts TC Rule trillion dollar coin unemployment Upper Income Spending Xie