Straight from the Glorious Leader
February 23, 2011 TC
In case ya’all were thinking that MMTers think that spending is never inflationary. It’s buried in the comments, but it is there.
- Why Shadow Government Statistics is very, very, very wrong.
- The "Big Idea": Insolvency is impossible, debasement is possible
- The Backdoor Fed bailout in Treasuries
- "The most important event in the history of humanity since the domestication of animals and plants" happened in a country with Debt to GDP greater than 150%
- The Useless Intertemporal Government Budget Constraint: Not Economics
- Aggressive NGDP Targeting gets us Recession levels of Unemployment!
- RT @mattyglesias: Iran hawks' problem with the Iran nuclear deal is it addresses Iran's nuclear weapons. http://t.co/EQzLwIcyOF 2 hours ago
- Businesses Hire when they are Swamped with Demand, not when they have High Profits. 5 hours ago
- RT @jeffsiegel: For every knuckle-dragger who keeps telling me renewable energy isn't "ready for prime time." twitter.com/EnergiewendeGE… 1 day ago
- RT @wes_chu: I've been to both Portland and Austin over the last 2 weeks. Gotta say, Portland is definitely winning the weird war. 1 day ago
- Businesses Hire when they are Swamped with Demand, not when they have High Profits. 1 day ago
#AUD #bonds #USD @EUR accounting identities austerity Australia Austrian Economics bailouts basketball Bond Vigilantes China consumer spending corporate profits crime Currencies data debt default deficit spending demand economics economy energy Fed fiscal policy fun Functional Finance FX GDP Germany gold government Hayek housing market hyperinflation Hyperinflation Hoax impossible Income Inequality inflation insolvency Interest Rates internet Keynes krugman liars links math MMT monetary policy money NYT Obama Boom oil Optimism payroll tax holiday Politics QE Recession Recovery risk adjusted returns saudi Arabia savings sectoral balances shadowstats Soros stagflation stocks taxes tax receipts TC Rule trillion dollar coin unemployment Upper Income Spending Xie