Straight from the Glorious Leader
In case ya’all were thinking that MMTers think that spending is never inflationary. It’s buried in the comments, but it is there.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Job at McDonalds harder to get than acceptance to Harvard
- Why Shadow Government Statistics is very, very, very wrong.
- Shadow Stats: Still Very, Very, Very Wrong
- Aggressive NGDP Targeting gets us Recession levels of Unemployment!
- Revision to GDP makes it clear Fiscal Multiplier was Gigantic
- RT @goodmanl: @mattyglesias Well there'd be a 2/3 chance that he wouldn't have any itemized deductions at all... 4 hours ago
- RT @carney: It’s amazing how many political issues on left and right have as their silent premise horror of working people earning a comfor… 4 hours ago
- RT @EmanuelDerman: Unfortunately, the facts do not support the CAPM. // An unjaundiced looked at CAPM as a form of data mining http://t.co/… 14 hours ago
- RT @ritholtz: The Job Market of 2045: What will we do when machines do all the work? dlvr.it/3PNGHW $$ 23 hours ago
- RT @ed_kilgore: Unclear GOP threat to bring Senate grinding to halt if Reid "goes nuclear" would be that different from status quo. http://… 1 day ago
#bonds @EUR accounting identities austerity Austrian Economics Bond Vigilantes China consumer spending corporate profits Currencies default demand economics economy energy fiscal policy fun Functional Finance FX GDP gold housing market Hyperinflation Hoax Income Inequality inflation insolvency Interest Rates links MMT monetary policy money oil Optimism payroll tax holiday Politics QE Recession Recovery risk adjusted returns saudi Arabia shadowstats Soros tax receipts trillion dollar coin unemployment