Straight from the Glorious Leader
February 23, 2011 TC
In case ya’all were thinking that MMTers think that spending is never inflationary. It’s buried in the comments, but it is there.
- Why Shadow Government Statistics is very, very, very wrong.
- Job at McDonalds harder to get than acceptance to Harvard
- Fighting the Hyperinflation Hoax - and Winning!
- Monetary Realism and MMT
- Unleaded Gasoline vs. Abortion - which caused the drop in Violent Crime?
- Chapter 3: In which Mr. Rowe proves his worth
- Why China is not an inflation threat
- RT @alphabetenergy: Alphabet Energy Expands Team For Operations, Product Deployment #thermoelectrics #comingsoon #wasteheatrecovery http://… 4 hours ago
- RT @EpicureanDeal: Look, if you’re absolutely convinced 100% of people who work in finance are blackhearted villains, we will not convince … 6 hours ago
- RT @Jspea: @JigarShahDC There's a better way than coal, too. I produced around 25,000kWh last year using no water except rain washing my so… 6 hours ago
- RT @Frances_Coppola: In Defence Of Malinvestment: @azizonomics explains why investments need to be allowed to fail pieria.co.uk/articles/in_de… 11 hours ago
- RT @PieriaView: In defence of malinvestment - @azizonomics pieria.co.uk/articles/in_de… 11 hours ago
#AUD #bonds #USD @EUR accounting identities austerity Australia Austrian Economics bailouts basketball Bond Vigilantes China consumer spending corporate profits crime Currencies data debt default deficit spending demand economics economy energy Fed fiscal policy fun Functional Finance FX GDP Germany gold government Hayek housing market hyperinflation Hyperinflation Hoax impossible Income Inequality inflation insolvency Interest Rates internet Keynes krugman liars links math MMT monetary policy money NYT Obama Boom oil Optimism payroll tax holiday Politics QE Recession Recovery risk adjusted returns saudi Arabia savings sectoral balances shadowstats Soros stagflation stocks taxes tax receipts TC Rule trillion dollar coin unemployment Upper Income Spending Xie