Straight from the Glorious Leader
February 23, 2011 TC
In case ya’all were thinking that MMTers think that spending is never inflationary. It’s buried in the comments, but it is there.
- Why Shadow Government Statistics is very, very, very wrong.
- Aggressive NGDP Targeting gets us Recession levels of Unemployment!
- Winning even when you lose vs. losing even when you win
- Perry Mehrling: Fed did massive QE during WWII
- Will Saudi Arabi flood the oil market to keep their heads on their shoulders?
- RT @DLeonhardt: Unexpected words to hear from a GOPer: "the illusion that more commerce and access to money and goods will translate to pol… 9 hours ago
- RT @DavidSven: @pmarca @peterwsinger Let me check the current pricing on my Uber for Bomb Mercenaries app (surge pricing). 10 hours ago
- RT @MoisesNaim: The huge and unexpected drop in the price of crude oil may be as disruptive as the shock of oil price hikes in 1974. http:/… 10 hours ago
- RT @pmarca: Making decisions with responsibility for employees & their families, customers, & shareholders somewhat harder than opining fro… 10 hours ago
- RT @asymmetricinfo: BREAKING: America apparently a nation of lily-livered pantywaists who let terrorists threats dictate which movies we’re… 10 hours ago
#AUD #bonds #USD @EUR accounting identities austerity Australia Austrian Economics bailouts basketball Bond Vigilantes China consumer spending corporate profits crime Currencies data debt default deficit spending demand economics economy energy Fed fiscal policy fun Functional Finance FX GDP Germany gold government Hayek housing market hyperinflation Hyperinflation Hoax impossible Income Inequality inflation insolvency Interest Rates internet Keynes krugman liars links math MMT monetary policy money NYT Obama Boom oil Optimism payroll tax holiday Politics QE Recession Recovery risk adjusted returns saudi Arabia savings sectoral balances shadowstats Soros stagflation stocks taxes tax receipts TC Rule trillion dollar coin unemployment Upper Income Spending Xie