Straight from the Glorious Leader
February 23, 2011 TC
In case ya’all were thinking that MMTers think that spending is never inflationary. It’s buried in the comments, but it is there.
- Job at McDonalds harder to get than acceptance to Harvard
- Why Shadow Government Statistics is very, very, very wrong.
- Hyperinflation Hoax: China still cannot emport that much inflation to the U.S.
- Chapter 3: In which Mr. Rowe proves his worth
- MMTer's and Austrians kinda sorta agree: China isn't absorbing that much Inflation
- The Eurozone as Neo from the Matrix: Dodges bullets, fights off endless hordes of Bond Vigilantes
- Lower labor costs mean lower revenues for another company because fired workers have that much less income to spend. pragcap.com/why-are-corpor… 9 hours ago
- RT @BathosMan: There is no doubt nutters go on rampage to kill with guns or not - just a man with a machete can likely only kill one, two t… 16 hours ago
- RT @eliasisquith: Again: Ben Carson is absolutely as radical & unelectable as Michele Bachmann (via @AdamWeinstein) http://t.co/APCUSyXsAl 1 day ago
- Has Trump put a bid in on owning the Nobel prize institute? 1 day ago
- RT @neiltyson: In the @MartianMovie, they got crucial science right, while enhancing the story by fictionalizing the science that remained. 1 day ago
#AUD #bonds #USD @EUR accounting identities austerity Australia Austrian Economics bailouts basketball Bond Vigilantes China consumer spending corporate profits crime Currencies data debt default deficit spending demand economics economy energy Fed fiscal policy fun Functional Finance FX GDP Germany gold government Hayek housing market hyperinflation Hyperinflation Hoax impossible Income Inequality inflation insolvency Interest Rates internet Keynes krugman liars links math MMT monetary policy money NYT Obama Boom oil Optimism payroll tax holiday Politics QE Recession Recovery risk adjusted returns saudi Arabia savings sectoral balances shadowstats Soros stagflation stocks taxes tax receipts TC Rule trillion dollar coin unemployment Upper Income Spending Xie