Straight from the Glorious Leader
In case ya’all were thinking that MMTers think that spending is never inflationary. It’s buried in the comments, but it is there.
- Fall in Gasoline prices could spark a Boom
- Why Shadow Government Statistics is very, very, very wrong.
- I just don't have time to crush Bob Murphy over MMT again
- Zero Hedge wrong again
- Obscure 1996 Law gives President Obama the power to end this Recession Overnight
- Euro cannot get weak enough to solve Greece's problems due to German export machine
- Businesses Hire when they are Swamped with Demand, not when they have High Profits. 7 hours ago
- RT @TMFBiggles: Sunset in Miami. On my balcony with a mojito in a plastic cup, dancing in my underwear to the EDM blasting out of my neighb… 17 hours ago
- RT @ReformedBroker: Are the Koch Brothers so demented that they view solar energy as a "liberal" technology? Via @Noahpinion http://t.co/… 19 hours ago
- RT @Jesse_Livermore: "Firms that substantially increase capital investments subsequently achieve negative bench-mark-adjusted returns." htt… 19 hours ago
- RT @mbusigin: @groditi No-one *really* wants to do net new investment, except for the odd crazy guys like Bezos or Musk. Rest aspire to asc… 19 hours ago
#AUD #bonds #USD @EUR accounting identities austerity Australia Austrian Economics bailouts basketball Bond Vigilantes China consumer spending corporate profits crime Currencies data debt default deficit spending demand economics economy energy Fed fiscal policy fun Functional Finance FX GDP Germany gold government Hayek housing market hyperinflation Hyperinflation Hoax impossible Income Inequality inflation insolvency Interest Rates internet Keynes krugman liars links math MMT monetary policy money NYT Obama Boom oil Optimism payroll tax holiday Politics QE Recession Recovery risk adjusted returns saudi Arabia savings sectoral balances shadowstats Soros stagflation stocks taxes tax receipts TC Rule trillion dollar coin unemployment Upper Income Spending Xie