Straight from the Glorious Leader
February 23, 2011 TC
In case ya’all were thinking that MMTers think that spending is never inflationary. It’s buried in the comments, but it is there.
- Why Shadow Government Statistics is very, very, very wrong.
- Fighting the Hyperinflation Hoax - and Winning!
- Yglesias and MMT
- MMT and the Jobs Guarantee
- Monetary Realism and MMT
- Are Investors Paying the U.S. 8% for the privilege of owning U.S. Debt? Zero Hedge and The Daily Capitalist think they are!
- RT @SolarWakeup: EDF: Why solar panels are becoming a middle-class commodity goo.gl/kCpPsy #solar 1 hour ago
- RT @JoshZumbrun: Oil production is so high that the world is running out of storage space wsj.com/articles/oil-g… http://t.co/tmml5gmwMe 3 hours ago
- RT @jbarro: ha ha ha ha Tax Foundation says corporate tax & cap gain cuts can add 15% to GDP, 13% to wages & pay for themselves. http://t.c… 7 hours ago
- RT @sampjacobs: Jeb makes 51 times a Bush has appeared on cover of @Time. Collect 'em all. Here's my favorite. ti.me/1EiHx7U http:… 8 hours ago
- RT @BluegrassCap: "Crude output from U.S. shale fields probably won’t decline much, if at all, in response to tumbling oil prices" - Tiller… 8 hours ago
#AUD #bonds #USD @EUR accounting identities austerity Australia Austrian Economics bailouts basketball Bond Vigilantes China consumer spending corporate profits crime Currencies data debt default deficit spending demand economics economy energy Fed fiscal policy fun Functional Finance FX GDP Germany gold government Hayek housing market hyperinflation Hyperinflation Hoax impossible Income Inequality inflation insolvency Interest Rates internet Keynes krugman liars links math MMT monetary policy money NYT Obama Boom oil Optimism payroll tax holiday Politics QE Recession Recovery risk adjusted returns saudi Arabia savings sectoral balances shadowstats Soros stagflation stocks taxes tax receipts TC Rule trillion dollar coin unemployment Upper Income Spending Xie