Straight from the Glorious Leader
February 23, 2011 TC
In case ya’all were thinking that MMTers think that spending is never inflationary. It’s buried in the comments, but it is there.
- Why Shadow Government Statistics is very, very, very wrong.
- Aggressive NGDP Targeting gets us Recession levels of Unemployment!
- MMT Flogs Bill Gross in Public Stockades...and where do you put an Ocean?
- Unleaded Gasoline vs. Abortion - which caused the drop in Violent Crime?
- It's my fault Matt Rognlie misunderstands MMT
- Shadow Stats: Still Very, Very, Very Wrong
- "In the US, the size of both the debt and the budget deficit tends to move inversely to interest rates" ftalphaville.ft.com/2015/01/26/210… 43 minutes ago
- RT @jp_koning: @mileskimball @greg_shill Interesting. Maybe this will come in handy for you worthwhile.typepad.com/worthwhile_can… 1 hour ago
- RT @harrysiegel: Bots/scripts converted @50cent for Reuters? RT @guardianstyle: When a currency conversion is not really appropriate. http:… 2 hours ago
- RT @JKempEnergy: COLUMN-California gasoline sales point to growing oil demand: reuters.com/article/2015/0… http://t.co/nSjE8Q6kMI 2 hours ago
- Businesses Hire when they are Swamped with Demand, not when they have High Profits. 2 hours ago
#AUD #bonds #USD @EUR accounting identities austerity Australia Austrian Economics bailouts basketball Bond Vigilantes China consumer spending corporate profits crime Currencies data debt default deficit spending demand economics economy energy Fed fiscal policy fun Functional Finance FX GDP Germany gold government Hayek housing market hyperinflation Hyperinflation Hoax impossible Income Inequality inflation insolvency Interest Rates internet Keynes krugman liars links math MMT monetary policy money NYT Obama Boom oil Optimism payroll tax holiday Politics QE Recession Recovery risk adjusted returns saudi Arabia savings sectoral balances shadowstats Soros stagflation stocks taxes tax receipts TC Rule trillion dollar coin unemployment Upper Income Spending Xie