Straight from the Glorious Leader
February 23, 2011 TC
In case ya’all were thinking that MMTers think that spending is never inflationary. It’s buried in the comments, but it is there.
- Why Shadow Government Statistics is very, very, very wrong.
- Bond King Bill Gross uses a false story about frogs to promote a false story about bonds
- Cutting Edge Monetary Policy: Pray for a Better Economy
- Fighting the Hyperinflation Hoax - and Winning!
- Hyperinflation takes years and years, not days. And Deflation is the real threat.
- The Hyperinflation Hoax: How Much Inflation is China absorbing for the U.S.?
- RT @DCAficionado: For all of my beer snobbery, I'll say this. Any brewery that has been continuously operating for close to 1000 years des… 2 hours ago
- RT @Noahpinion: Liberals who jumped all over Paul Ryan's poverty plan should realize what a shift it represents for the GOP: http://t.co/9H… 2 hours ago
- RT @JimPethokoukis: WSJ: Corn futures prices hitting lowest point since 2010 ... soybean contracts trading near 2½-year lows. http://t.co/… 19 hours ago
- Businesses Hire when they are Swamped with Demand, not when they have High Profits. 19 hours ago
- RT @wilw: Is there steak? I heard there was steak, and I like steak. http://t.co/P0aOOG14lL 1 day ago
#AUD #bonds #USD @EUR accounting identities austerity Australia Austrian Economics bailouts basketball Bond Vigilantes China consumer spending corporate profits crime Currencies data debt default deficit spending demand economics economy energy Fed fiscal policy fun Functional Finance FX GDP Germany gold government Hayek housing market hyperinflation Hyperinflation Hoax impossible Income Inequality inflation insolvency Interest Rates internet Keynes krugman liars links math MMT monetary policy money NYT Obama Boom oil Optimism payroll tax holiday Politics QE Recession Recovery risk adjusted returns saudi Arabia savings sectoral balances shadowstats Soros stagflation stocks taxes tax receipts TC Rule trillion dollar coin unemployment Upper Income Spending Xie