Straight from the Glorious Leader
In case ya’all were thinking that MMTers think that spending is never inflationary. It’s buried in the comments, but it is there.
- RT @vgr: Billionaires are only cool if they have a badass Applied Sciences division. Batman and Green Arrow have one. More important than a… 8 hours ago
- RT @EpicureanDeal: .@pmarca currently giving a masterclass on the sources and methods of valuation for technology firms. Not standard i-ban… 13 hours ago
- RT @pmarca: 2/The key: Value of a tech company to public or private markets may be completely unrelated to value of same co to a corporate … 13 hours ago
- RT @ENERGY: #DidYouKnow? Average cost of #solar panels has dropped 60% since 2010 → go.usa.gov/kXT4 http://t.co/P6ScJvsWLi 13 hours ago
- RT @Green_Footballs: Nearly 100 people in the last 5 years have been murdered by active users of the leading racist website, Stormfront htt… 14 hours ago
#AUD #bonds #USD @EUR accounting identities austerity Australia Austrian Economics bailouts basketball Bond Vigilantes China consumer spending corporate profits crime Currencies data debt default deficit spending demand economics economy energy Fed fiscal policy fun Functional Finance FX GDP Germany gold government Hayek housing market hyperinflation Hyperinflation Hoax impossible Income Inequality inflation insolvency Interest Rates internet Keynes krugman liars links math MMT monetary policy money NYT Obama Boom oil Optimism payroll tax holiday Politics QE Recession Recovery risk adjusted returns saudi Arabia savings sectoral balances shadowstats Soros stagflation stocks taxes tax receipts TC Rule trillion dollar coin unemployment Upper Income Spending Xie